Hooray for all the incredible moms in our lives!
Hooray for the mothers, grandmothers, godmothers, stepmothers, mothers-in-law, aunts, wives, partners, sisters, friends, fellow moms, mentors and women who love with a mother's heart. I am a super busy mom myself and as a thank you for everything you are doingeverrrrrry single day, I created 5 simple but super yummy recipes for you. In fact, they are so easy, that you can simply forward this email to your loved ones to get spoiled on Mother's Day. Great plan right!!!
~ Berry Smoothie Bowl Bliss ~
blend 1/2 cup frozen medley berries
1 cup of nut milk
toss in a view spinach leaves
top with pine nuts, chia seeds, and coconut flakes
~ Avocado Pomegranate Toast ~
toast 1 slice of gluten-free or regular bread
spread it with 1 avocado
toss fresh pomegranate & hemp seeds on top
finish with a sprinkle of sea salt
~ Fennel Navel Orange Salad ~
Cut 1 Fennel Bulb
& 1 peeled Navel Orange
toss with 1 Cup of Pomegranate Seeds
& 1 bunch of dill
use the juice of 1 Orange
mix with 1 tbls. of olive oil, salt & pepper
~ Vegan Carrot Soup ~
1 onion (diced)
2 garlic cloves (minced)
3 carrots (chopped)
2 red peppers (chopped
1/4 cup parsley (chopped)
2 1/2 cups vegetable broth
salt/pepper to taste
splash of balsamic vinegar for serving (optional)
- In a medium pot, heat 1-2 tbsp of water (or broth) and add the onion and garlic. Sauté for 4-5 minutes until softened.
- Add the carrots, peppers, parsley, vegetable broth and salt/pepper. Bring to a boil, then turn the heat down to medium-low, and simmer for about 20 minutes*, until the carrots are soft.
- Using a blender purée the soup until smooth. Alternately, you can carefully transfer the soup to the blender, purée and return to the pot. A blender will make a smoother soup than the immersion blender, but I prefer the little bits of texture that remain.
- Serve hot with a drizzle of balsamic, if using.
- top with chilli flakes & cilantro
~ Tripple-Berry-Crumble-Pie ~
I bought a gluten-free crust :)
see the full recipe:
AND don't you worry beautiful Mama,
I also got you covered for the day after Mother's Day!!!
Burn off the extra calories you indulged with my
Core Flow Video
STARTING 5/10 @ YOGA GARDEN SF
LEVEL 2/3 7:40 AM - 8:40 AM